Saturday, June 11, 2005

Reflections of Remorse



One of my biggest flubs way back in college was failing my physics class. I wonder. Me? Aspiring to be a nuclear or discrete particle physicist flanking my physics subject? More so, a dean's lister like me to failing in his favorite minor class?(Physics is a minor subject in an engineering curricula) Yes, I flanked... for a dimunitive reason I did flank. The final exam was moved into another room, and me, not being veracious to the science building's bulletin board failed to take the finals.

I had several thoughts oscillating in me. What will happen to my future having a grade of 5.0 in my academic record. I started writing down this poem, thinking that my future ends there, and my end days start now. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home