Saturday, June 11, 2005

Tradewinds of our Time

by engrjohnraycabrera

If I can undo the things already done
And restore back the lusters of yesterday
The reddening tinge of sunlight gone astray
To sunset's glowing crimsonnes....

I would willingly sacrifice
My years and lifetime's only price
Just to retrieve the natural essence
Of youthful's enthralling sweetness.

If I can undo the tears from a bleeding heart
Clothe you once more with pristine beauty
Of what was once vibrant
All with boundless enthusiasm, bliss, and ecstacy.

If by doing so would ease you
Of the pain gnawing your soul,
I would unweave love's mystic halo
Pick the fragments into original full.

If I can undo the sorrows inflicted in thee
And behold once more the appealing tenderness
Of that vestal face adorned from artist's memory
Regaining the allure of past togetherness.

If I can unwrap anew the mantle
Of gloomy misgivings and heart's trouble
Thrusting back into the darkest oblivion
The anguish that seared into your soul's pavilion.

If I can undo the poignant feelings
Let thoughts berserk and tormenting
Flee to where they came....
And with winsomeness glorify heart's untame.

If I can undo the haunting melancholia
That encompasses you with utmost nostalgia;
Clad you anew with those vanished happiness
That once were kin to your existence.

If I can undo the doings of time
Resurrect the years like effervescent mist
Joining the vapory space of falling moist,
Then subtly reviving your charm.

If I can recapture the bliss
Like elusive shadows escaping from mind's reach
Beyond recall, beyond warbling pitch
Restore your queenliness.

If I can undo the happiness gone excuciatingly
Endured by your strength and fortitude
Reawaken those emotions long dead and decayed
I shall but endow them with breath of life beyond immortality.

If I can undo the stirring songs
And redeem the carefree, bouyant nature
Of the pulchritude aloft the throng....
These eyes shall witness the youthful glow mirrored in my rapture.

If I can undo the yesteryear's complexity
But yesteryear is gone to eternity
Gone to return no more.....
Letting today pulsate life's irrevocable reality.

If I can undo all these
Giving you back the yesteryears
The youth's unalloyed joys grown with smiles
Bestow the thrilling music that describe our mem'ries.

If I can undo the fate's cruelties
I shall not lament and bemoan my punishment
All because I fell to Cupid's unerring dart
In you I can see heaven savored by my heart.

I love you Sweetheart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home